Hey! We're Erich & Danielle. We run Tiny Market Co & personally teach all of our in-house pasta classes!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW PRIOR TO BOOKING:
We offer different pasta class options to suit each individual groups wants & needs!
Please review our options: PASTA CLASS PACKAGES & PRICING
938 Bathurst Street, Toronto Ontario M5R 3G4
THE FINER DEETS:
- RE: BOOKING - all classes are booked through email & I will follow up with our availability calendar & further booking details
- Our classes are very hands on - you will be receiving lots of instruction & information about the process of pasta making. Consider taking our classes if you are really interested in learning a new skill & like to get your hands dirty.
- This is not a cooking class - you will not be preparing any of the pasta you make to eat. This class details the process from making dough, to sheeting, to forming your pasta shape.
- Our classes are private - the class would consist of you and whoever else you choose to bring!
- If you choose to add on a meal, we will be preparing it for you. The standard meal includes 2 pasta dishes - 1 dish is prepared using a portion of the pasta you have made in class. The other dish is prepared using a fresh noodle we have available. Sauces for these dishes are chosen by you the night of, based on our fresh sauce selection.
- The shop is still open while classes run so there will be folks dropping in and out of the space while you work.
- If your class exceeds the shops business hours (7pm), please be mindful about wrapping up once your class or meal concludes
- We charge a 35% deposit to secure bookings via e transfer or processed via phone
- Our class minimum is 2 guests, our class maximum is 12 guests. If you are looking to book for a group larger than 12, please inform us via email and we can discuss some additional options.
- We operate BYOB so please feel free to bring some beverages to enjoy while you work or eat! We do not sell alcohol.
- Upon booking, you will receive a list of our different pasta shape options, ranging from ricotta gnocchi to noodles to filled pasta! Each group chooses 2 shapes to make collectively. You get to bring home all of the pasta you make!
- Dress comfortably & wear shoes you are ok to stand in for 2-3 hours.
- We will not contact you prior to your reservation to remind you. Please review our late arrival & cancellation policy here as additional charges may apply.
GF ACCOMMODATION: We do offer gluten free pasta options in our pasta class, however they are limited. If the entire group will be making GF dough, the price of class will not increase. If only certain folks in your group will be making GF dough, there is a price increase of $15 applied to your total. Our GF pasta dough contains eggs.
DAIRY FREE ACCOMMODATION: We do offer dairy free filling for our filled pasta . If the entire group will be using DF filling, there is no price increase. If only certain folks in your group will be using DF filling, there is a price increase of $10 applied to your total.
VEGAN ACCOMMODATION: We do offer vegan pasta options in our pasta class, however they are limited. Our pasta list contains noodles that can be made both V and non V. If the entire group chooses 2 pastas from this list, the price of the class will not increase. If the class chooses to make both V and non V options, there will be a price increase of $15 applied to the total.
Email Danielle @ firstname.lastname@example.org to book your class!
Looking forward to seeing you at the shop :)